Saturday, March 14, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND OPEN MINDED CRAFTING

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Open Minded Crafting. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.


 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Float yer goat and Birthday Accessories

I made this swing card for my son-in-law’s birthday. The papers, image and inside sentiment came from the Float yer Goat digi set. The sentiment on the front came from the Birthday Accessories set. I just digitally cut the words apart and placed them in the balloons.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Open Minded Crafting and show us what you create! 


I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

!neke said...

This card is really funny !
I like it !

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This image always makes me giggle and love how you wrote on each balloon.

Dawn Frost said...

LOL I LOVE the balloons and sentiment! Fantastic colouring and birthday card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...