Thursday, March 19, 2015

MM389: BIRTHDAY WISHES

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2: Stamps:Verve (Making a Statement); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: DCWV (Linen Closet); Dies: Spellbinders; Cut file: Silhouette Studio)

This paper has been in my stash for a long time! I had forgotten about it until I ran across it today. I used Kraft for the borders. The flowers were made using my Cameo. I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Just love these colors! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...