Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Have a Gouda Day)
What a great sketch this week! I used the mouse print to make my background. I just copied and pasted to fill up the page. For the sentiment, I split “Friends” from the rest of the sentiment to make the card work better. I colored the image with Copic markers, added some stitching and some ribbon to finish it off. I don’t know about you but I think those little mice are just too cute!
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

These guys are so cute and that paper rocks! Great colouring and stitching Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...