Friday, April 24, 2015

VLVAprilWk4: MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY

Hi friends! Thanks for visiting me today! I have another Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  April Week 4 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Hope Blooms): Die: Verve (Pennants); Cut File: Silhouette Studio; Papers: Prima (Botanical)

I am still working through some of my old paper pads and decided on this pretty paper from Prima. The heart banner is from Silhouette Studio and the sentiment is from the Verve Hope Blooms set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve April 2015 Week 4 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! That's one of my all-time favorite sentiments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...