Friday, May 29, 2015

CC#22: HAVE A SWEET CHRISTMAS

Hello dear blogging buddies! Welcome back to In a World of Craft  and another CASE-ing Christmas challenge!



Today, we are CASE-ing Mynn’s adorable gingerbread man card. When CASEing, I kept the polka dot washi tape, but I used red since I don’t have green. Since she used gingerbread, I chose this cute digi stamp from Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is also in the set. I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut so I could attach it to the card with foam tape. I used a silver gel pen for the “pan” that is holding the house. I hope you like my card.

This was such a fun CASE! I hope you have fun with it!
Here is the Mynn’s beautiful card to CASE this week:


This is my last post as a DT member at CASE-ing Christmas. I am sorry to go, but I have to find a little more time for other things in life. Mynn, thank you so much for having me on the team! I will miss everyone, but hopefully will be able to play some! Love you girls!

I hope you will join us and play along!


BE SURE TO JOIN IN OUR CHALLENGE!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[2]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS, Ellen! Your coloring is wonderful! I am so sorry you are leaving us, but best of luck on all your crafty endeavors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...