Friday, May 22, 2015

CTS124: JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU

Hello again! I’m so happy you stopped by today to see my card for the  CAS(e) This Sketch  challenge.

CTS124_thumb

(A2; Stamps: CAS-ual Friday (Beanstalk)

To create the background, I masked off the three columns and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. Then I stamped the beanstalks using the ombre technique. To stay close to the sketch, I added a little sprig going between the first and second stalk. I finished with the stamped sentiment and added a bit of Smooch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the links to the challenges:

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love those ombre stalks! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...