Thursday, June 11, 2015

ATSAM:148 HOLIDAY

Hi dear friends. I feel like it has been so long since I have been able to pick challenges to play in, but finally my schedule is slowing and I can do just that! The card I have today is for the Addicted to Stamps challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Sweet Dreams Wryn); Ssentiment by me; Techniques: Masking

Although I did not use Christmas colors, I thought Wryn looked so cute propped up in bed and could imagine “Visions of sugar-plums” dancing in her head! After printing the sentiments on white card, I masked them and masked stripes. I then used DI to create the background. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!

Challenge #148 - Holiday
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

Neets B said...

This is fantastic, your colouring is fabulous. And I love all the blue stripes. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

*Vicki* said...

Adorable image and really fun card! Love the striped background! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Julie B said...

Aww such a cute image and a fab masked background.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...