Thursday, June 11, 2015

ATSAM:148 HOLIDAY

Hi dear friends. I feel like it has been so long since I have been able to pick challenges to play in, but finally my schedule is slowing and I can do just that! The card I have today is for the Addicted to Stamps challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Sweet Dreams Wryn); Ssentiment by me; Techniques: Masking

Although I did not use Christmas colors, I thought Wryn looked so cute propped up in bed and could imagine “Visions of sugar-plums” dancing in her head! After printing the sentiments on white card, I masked them and masked stripes. I then used DI to create the background. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!

Challenge #148 - Holiday
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...