Tuesday, June 2, 2015

MM400: BE THE CHANGE

Hi dear friends! I was so excited to see Julee’s comment at Mojo Monday. She is looking for two new DT members and I am submitting this card for the contest and to apply for one of the spots!

(3.5 x 5.5: Stamps: Verve (Moments Remembered); DSP: Heidi Swapp (Dreamy); Dies: Spellbinders); Cut files: Silhouette Studio; Enamel dots;

I love the simplicity of the sketch this week! I decided to make the circle area the negative space and used foam tape to attach the main layer with the sentiment. I used watercolor paper, a stencil and a bit of Glimmer mist to make a chicken wire background for the flower. It is very faint and delicate. I added thread behind the flower and finished the card off with a few enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a pretty card, Ellen! {happy sigh} Just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

Sheryl said...

Wow, I really REALLY like your card! It's very pretty :)

Karen Day said...

A really gorgeous card, Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...