Friday, July 24, 2015

VERVE INSPIRATION CHALLENGE–JULY

Hello again friends. I don’t know why it has taken me so long to find this challenge! Verve has a monthly inspiration challenge so I thought I would give it a try today. This is for the July Inspiration Challenge.

 

(A2; Stamps: Art Impressions (SCO649); DP: Heidi Swapp; Striped Acetate: We R Memory Keepers; Die: Verve

The inspiration challenge is to use stripes, and since I just bought this striped acetate I really wanted to use it for this challenge. I decided to use it on the balloons. I cut the background in solid color card stock and then cut again on the acetate. I glued the acetate to the card stock and then glued the two pieces together. I stamped and then fussy cut the sentiment and attached it with foam tape.

For the sky background, I first used some cloud masks and inked in blue. I then dry embossed clouds on the same paper to add dimension. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Love those colorful heart balloons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...