Thursday, July 9, 2015

WWODTMC#1: ANYTHING GOES

Good day everyone! What exciting news today! There is a new challenge blog just for DT members called World Wide Open Design Team Challenge!  This should be fun and interesting! So, for my first entry into this challenge, I decided to make a Christmas card, and here it is:

(A2: Stamps: Sherry Ann Baldy – My Besties (image 962); DP: The Paper Studio (Merry Christmas); Cut file: Silhouette Studio

I just had to go grab this image for my first card! I think the little girl is adorable and the background perfectly suited what I wanted! I used Copic markers to color the image and then fussy cut it out. I attached it to a DP panel and matted it with white. I made the sentiment on my PC and used the print and cut function on my Cameo to create the little sentiment sign.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.

If you would like to join in the fun, here is the link to this challenge:

1st July 2015 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge #01

I am also entering this at Addicted to Stamps and More 

Challenge #152 - Make your Mark

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

13 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I would like to thank you for entering this beautiful Christmas Card into our first World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #01 and also for showcasing our banner on your blog with invitation for others to enter. This is fantastic. We hope you will continue to join all of our monthly challenges with your great projects and best of luck in our first challenge for the year.
Annette DT Leader

Unknown said...

How adorable. Thank you for joining us at World Wide Open DT Challenge.
Heather DT

Shona Chambers said...

I don't blame you for grabbing this image, she is absolutely gorgeous with those big eyes. Your colouring is so incredible, you've really brought the scene to life. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Live this thank you for joining us on the world wide open DT challenge
Michelle DT

Bobby said...

Your coloring is amazing, Ellen. And the sentiment is perfect with the door in the background. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

Unknown said...

Oh WOW your card is absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at World Wide Open DT Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Vicki DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, I like the image and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us at The World Wide Open DT Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Thank you for joining us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Your Christmas card is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Ellen this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our FIRST challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea Beecroft said...

So lovely - Thank you for sharing it with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

A gorgeous Christmas in July card, I love how you have put your card together. Thank you for sharing it with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

Tina Goodwin said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the background. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Lady said...

just beautiful
thanks for joining us at World Wide Open DT challenge
hugs and good luck with your entry
Lady DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...