Thursday, July 9, 2015

WWODTMC#1: ANYTHING GOES

Good day everyone! What exciting news today! There is a new challenge blog just for DT members called World Wide Open Design Team Challenge!  This should be fun and interesting! So, for my first entry into this challenge, I decided to make a Christmas card, and here it is:

(A2: Stamps: Sherry Ann Baldy – My Besties (image 962); DP: The Paper Studio (Merry Christmas); Cut file: Silhouette Studio

I just had to go grab this image for my first card! I think the little girl is adorable and the background perfectly suited what I wanted! I used Copic markers to color the image and then fussy cut it out. I attached it to a DP panel and matted it with white. I made the sentiment on my PC and used the print and cut function on my Cameo to create the little sentiment sign.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.

If you would like to join in the fun, here is the link to this challenge:

1st July 2015 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge #01

I am also entering this at Addicted to Stamps and More 

Challenge #152 - Make your Mark

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...