Thursday, August 20, 2015

MM411: A CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello everyone! Today’s card is made with no stamps at all using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.

(A2: Stamps: none; DP: The Paper Studio (Merry Christmas)

I decided to get another Christmas card made with the sketch this week. I love this paper pack and decided the DP was perfect to convey the sentiment. The flowers are some paper flowers that I had in my stash. I don’t remember where they came from. Anyway, a bit of layering and stitching and this card was done! Thanks for stopping by!

 
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love those stitched accents. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...