Thursday, August 6, 2015

TI163: CHRISTMAS DOG

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Tiddly Inks challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Merry and Bright Pup); Die: Spellbinders; Markers: Copic; EF: Darice)

The challenge is “Paws for Thought”. I just bought this stamp the other day and was excited to play with it. The image is colored with Copics and then fussy cut. I dry embossed the green background after cutting the oval window. I cut the frame with the same oval set of dies and added vellum behind the window. The entire green panel is attached using foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!

Challenge #163 - Paws for Thought!!

 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...