Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BUGABOO COLOR CHALLENGE

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Bugaboo challenge.

Bug9_26_2015_thumb
(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Autumn Squirrel)
The challenge is a color challenge using fall colors. When I went to the Bugaboo shop to purchase a digi for this challenge, I couldn’t make up my mind, so I ended up with two of them! I will share the other card tomorrow. This squirrel looks like he is about as happy as you can get with his little stash of acorns. I colored him with Copics and made the sentiment on my computer. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
Time for a Color Challenge at Bugaboo!

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...