Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BUGABOO COLOR CHALLENGE

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Bugaboo challenge.

Bug9_26_2015_thumb
(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Autumn Squirrel)
The challenge is a color challenge using fall colors. When I went to the Bugaboo shop to purchase a digi for this challenge, I couldn’t make up my mind, so I ended up with two of them! I will share the other card tomorrow. This squirrel looks like he is about as happy as you can get with his little stash of acorns. I colored him with Copics and made the sentiment on my computer. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
Time for a Color Challenge at Bugaboo!

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card and perfect image for the challenge! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

I LOVE your card! Thanks for playing in our colour challenge this week at Bugaboo Stamps. Please come again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...