Tuesday, September 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC#9

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC9 theme is Anything Goes. Here is what I came up with:



(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Football Birdie)
I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is September! With football season coming up, I decided Football Birdie would be fun to use. The image of Birdie and the sentiment are from this digital set. The Go Team banner is a die cut and the goal post is a cut file. Happy Fall everyone! I hope you had a wonderful summer!
Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC9! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable...my son is so ready for football season...ME? not so much, but gives me more time to play in craft room I hope.

Dawn Frost said...

Get ready for some football!! lol great card Ellen!

Joanna M. said...

Cute! I'm ready for some football (Best. Sport. Ever!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...