Friday, September 18, 2015

WWODTC#3 WITH MISS MERMAID

Good day everyone! The new challenge is up on the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge blog so here is my card for this month! 



(5x7: Stamps: Sherry Ann Baldy – Miss Mermaid; Markers: Copic
I got this cutie when I was picked in the Top 5 last month at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Isn’t she adorable? I decided to do a 5x7 card that can be framed and quilled all but the face and body. The image is colored with Copic markers and the quilling is done with paper strips. Lots of tiny beads are also on this card. I hope you like my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.
If you would like to join in the fun, here is the link to this challenge:

 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03
I am also entering
Challenge #19 Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image!
and
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #16
Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...