Thursday, October 8, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & AUD SENTIMENTS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Aud Sentiments. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Pumpkin Peeps and Candy Corn Ants)
This challenge is to make a Halloween card with a sentiment. I just love this little Panda in the pumpkin so I printed the line art from Pumpkin Peeps, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut him. I printed the sentiment, splattered some green and orange Distress Stain and added an oval behind the image.   I hope you like him!
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Aud Sentiments and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card Ellen!! I especially love the splatters!

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, I am in love with the splattering on your card. Totally cute, Ellen.

Dawn Frost said...

OK I have spattered a card before and it did NOT look so nice! I think I need to practice more because I really like how it looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...