Friday, October 2, 2015

QUILLED WEDDING CARD

Well the weather is dreadful with Joaquin swirling around. I decided to stay in and make an elegant quilled wedding card.

Size: A2; Sentiment: Doodle Pantry (Joyful Day); Dies: Spellbinders

I wanted to create a card that resembled the bride’s bouquet so I used paper strips to quill the flowers, leaves and flourishes. The main panel is from DCWV and is covered with a die cut from a SB die. I added tulle over the entire panel and then stitched the edge. I printed the digital sentiment and used a SB oval die. I added some little pearl beads at the ends of the flower vines. So, what do you think? This card will be available in my Etsy shop soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

1 comment:

!neke said...

Beautiful , that is the word !!!!!
Love it !
Ineke xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...