Saturday, November 7, 2015

VLVNovemberWk1: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear blogging friends!. Popping in with my Viva la Verve card for this week. This is the one for the VLV  November Week 1 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (I think this was a freebie); DSP: MME; Die cut: Cameo

I pretty much followed the sketch, but instead of a bow, I made an ornament out of regular white card stock then heat embossed with red glitter EP several times. I added some DSP and vellum behind it and added a bit of gold Stickles. I used a punch to make the greenery and enamel dots for the berries. I hope you like the results!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve November Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...