Sunday, January 10, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY & OPEN MINDED CRAFTING

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Open Minded Crafting. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Cute Cake)

This challenge is to use something new. My dear Hubby gave me a Copic Air Compressor for Christmas so I used it for the background on this card. The cake is colored with Copic markers and embellished with enamel dots and rhinestones. Did you get something new for Christmas? Show us by making a card and sharing in the challenge!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Open Minded Crafting and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

A Copic Air Compressor for Christmas, high 5 your husband! Gorgeous background, love those enamel dots on the cake too!

Joanna M. said...

Wow, super cute. I have never mastered my air compressor but you obviously have. REALLY pretty Ellen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...