Wednesday, February 3, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY AND FAB N FUNKY

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Fab n Funky. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Horses 3)

I used Doodle Pantry’s newly released Horses 3 for my card. I printed the line art and sentiment and colored with Copics. Then, I used the Out of the Box technique to cut them out. I dry embossed the light grey panel and make the background. To make it, I started with a darker grey card stock and used artist tape to create strips. I sponged white ink between the tape strips and then used a striped border stamp to add the black stripes. I hope you enjoyed my card!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Fab n Funky and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...