Sunday, March 13, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL 11

Hello blogging friends!  This week, I am back with another Bible journal entry.



“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life..” Psalms 143:8 (NIV)


This one did not turn out like I wanted it to. I used a beautiful stamp set from Verve called Good Work and heat embossed the verse in white. I planned to air brush around it to make it show up, but I just could not get it right. I finally used pencils to try to make it dark enough to read. So this is a lesson in what NOT to do!! LOL. Have a great day!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...