Sunday, March 20, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #12

Hello blogging friends!  What a glorious week we have had here in NC! Well, we did have some terrible storms, but the days have been beautiful. Any way, getting on with this post, I love this verse and wanted to share it with you this week:


28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)


Since I am now retired, I find I finally have time to explore things I have always wanted to do. I never felt I could draw. As recently as Christmas, I was telling my friend I cannot draw. Well, I started my Bible journal and started seeing such beautiful drawings. I became interested in Zentangle and I believe God led me to this art form to use in my journal! I hope to look back at the end of the year and see my growth in God and art. Have a great day!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...