Sunday, April 10, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #15

Hello blogging friends! Here is my Bible Journal for this week:


 

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.. ” Romans 12:2 (ESV)

Transformed. That word made me stop and think. To be transformed is to be completely changed into something new; totally new. So to be transformed through the renewal of your mind tells me we have to totally change the way we think, the way we perceive things and the way we talk to God. That is a lot for me to wrap my mind around, and probably the biggest thing I try to accomplish. I used the tangle patterns to try to represent the transformation into something new. I think it works….maybe?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...