Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #21

Hello blogging friends! here is my Bible Journal for this week:


 
 
 

“What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.”  Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)


Time has been on my mind lately; it seems to go so fast! I spent some time last week studying Ecclesiastes and this verse stuck with me. I know I am taking it out of context, but it reminds me that time may seem like it is moving fast, but to God, time is eternal, everlasting, infinity! That is what we have to look forward to with Him! So, no need to worry about time today…..there is an eternity ahead! 

This drawing is done with a Micron pen and Prismacolor  and graphite pencils.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed day!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...