Sunday, June 12, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #23

Hello blogging friends! here is my Bible Journal for this week:


 
 
 

“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart..”  Psalm 91:4 (NIV) 


I guess you can tell from all of my journals that I love the book of Psalm. This verse is one I go to when I feel the need for comfort. It always brings me peace and comfort.

If you have been following me for any time, you know I am new to art. I have never done angel wings, so for a first, I think they came out ok. I hope you love this verse as much as I do!!!!

This drawing is done with a Micron pen and  graphite pencils.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed day!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...