Sunday, July 17, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #25

Hello blogging friends! here is my Bible Journal for this week:


 
BibleJournal25
 
BibleJournal25B
 
BibleJournal25C
 

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”  2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV21) 


I don’t know about you, but for me, the news this week has been scary and depressing. It is sad seeing how fractured our country has become, full of hate, spite and venom. It is so easy to lose sight of God and slip into fear when I am watching racial tension, ISIS killings, Zika virus, and the list can go on, but you get the idea. So, I had to take some time with this verse and pray for the Holy Spirit to get me past this fear and fill me with power, love and a sound mind. I am going to focus on what I can do and that is enjoy life and treat people with kindness. It is time to stop living in fear of things that may never happen!

This drawing is done with a Micron pen and Prismacolor pencils.  


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed day!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...