Saturday, July 9, 2016

ZENTANGLE BROOCH

Hi everyone! I’m back today with more Zentangle. I hope you enjoy!


GemWithFootlites

Size: 3.5 x 3.5”; Zentangle Patterns: Footlites

I have been working on gems for a while now but never seemed to be able to get that sparkle and pizazz, so I bought Eni Oken’s eBook called 3D Tangle: Shading Smooth Gems. I used her instructions to color this gem and boy is there a difference! I drew this one earlier this week, before I bought her book:
 
GemBeforeEBook
 
Size: 3.5 x 3.5”; Zentangle Patterns: Betweed, Cadent
 
See the difference? I forgot to take pictures of the line art; I really have to get better with that!
 
In the first picture I played around with Footlites. Instead of a straight line, I used the pattern in a circle and love how it turned out.
 
These were done with a Micron pen Prismacolor and graphite pencils.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Enjoy creating!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...