Sunday, February 2, 2014

GI FEBRUARY CHALLENGE: FLORAL IMAGES

Hello sweeties! I have news to share, in case you didn’t see it yesterday! I have been selected to be on the Great Impressions Design Team! I am so excited about this because they have an awesome DT and their stamps are just gorgeous! I look forward to sharing them with you, and here is my very first card for GI.

This card is for the February Challenge, which is to use floral images and you don’t have to use a GI stamp, but we would love to know if you do!



(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Whimsical Bird Houses Rubber Stamp – H239) and (Lg. Hello Rubber Stamp – A138); Paper: Wild Rose Studio (Annabelle's Garden); Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Copics; Liquid Pearls; Die: Spellbinders)

I just LOVE this sweet image. I combined two stamps to create the focal panel and colored the cute birdies, birdhouses and flowers with Copics. I then cut with a Spellbinders die (Romantic Rectangles) and mounted on to of some olive green card. I cut and stitched the other panels and mounted all on a white base.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card! Love the pearl detail and the stitching. DT hugs!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love the die cut frame, after seeing your beautiful card I actually had to go get these as well! :) Great choice of colors! And love the added stitching!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is darling, I love how you chose paper with little birds in it to match your stamped image.

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS, friend! LOVE the lace trim and the liquid pearls--and the beautiful shabby feel of this! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...