Monday, June 8, 2015

MM401: TIME FOR SOME CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi dear friends!  It is Monday and we all know that means time for some Mojo! Here is what I came up with for this week’s sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Heidi Grace; DSP: MME (Vintage Christmas); Cut file: Silhouette Studio

I realized I need to kick my Christmas cards into high gear! I need to get my last box of cards to Operation Write Home next month and I do want to include Christmas cards, plus I know I will need a bunch! So with that thought in mind, I came up with this card using the Mojo Monday sketch. What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!


Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful, Ellen! I just love those sweet little ice skates! Thanks for linking up to Mojo Monday!

Carol Dunstan said...

love it, those skates are fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...