Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays CFC32

Hello all of my blogging friends! I cannot believe Christmas is less than a week away.  Our neighborhood is all decorated now and it is so much fun to walk around and see all of the lights.  I do love this time of the year!

I have so many birthdays in December, and this card started out to be CAS. Unfortunately, I am still not very good at keeping it simple but here is my card with coordinating envelope for CAS-ual Fridays CFC32

don

don2

don3

I will list the materials used, however, I have been too busy with the holidays to have all of my normal details.  This is my hubby’s birthday card that he will get on Thursday.  I hope he likes it!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my card today and will leave comments before you leave! Thanks for stopping by….
signatureNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb
Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[1]
STAMPS

PAPER

  • MME Paris & Co

INKS

  • VersaColor
TOOLS
  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large
  • Crop-A-Dile

ACCESSORIES

  • Twine 
  • Yellow beads
  • Eyelets

3 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So pretty and elegant! Love the soft subtle colors and the focal image is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Shirley said...

I can't keep mine simple either, Ellen. Your card is just so wonderful! I know your husband loved it! If I don't get back before, a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours!

anna christensen crafts said...

What a gorgeous card! I like your colour scheme very much. Merry Christmas to you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...