Thursday, February 23, 2012

MOJO MONDAY MM229

 

MM229

Hi crafty friends! I finally had a chance to play in my craft room today. I made a card using the Mojo Monday sketch MM229.

image

I really love this sketch and had a ton of fun making this card. The papers are from K&Company’s Madeline mat stack. I love the soft colors and pretty flowers in this DSP.

MM229_4

MM229_2

MM229_3

In addition to the Mojo Monday challenge, I made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.

image72222222

Operation Write Home’s* Mother’s Day Challenge:

image322222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! Oh, if you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

Ellen

Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb
STAMPS

PAPER –K&Company Madeline

INK

  • Stayzon Black

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
  • Sewing machine

ACCESSORIES

  • Flowers – AC Moore
  • Prima rhinestone & pearl flourish

  • Pink satin ribbon

  • Hearts paper ribbon

    MyShabbyBlogsDividerH_thumb_thumb_th[1]

  • 4 comments:

    Mynn xx said...

    Oh, Ellen, this is absolutely fabulous! LOVE your rhinestone swirlies--and the distresed and vintage feel is amazing! :)

    Carole said...

    Oh what a beautiful card. It has a Victorian vintage feel. I love the distressed look and the stitching.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com

    Cindy said...

    Oh Ellen, this is just lovely. I adore how vintage it looks. The stitching, bling and flowers just make it complete. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, you are a dear blogger friend.
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    Maria said...

    Oh my!!! Just a super lovely card, Ellen! Love the paper, flower, gems, and ribbon! Fabulous stitching, too! It's one of my favs! Take care and have a wonderful weekend, hugs!!:-))

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...