Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MOTHER’S DAY CARD FOR STAMP SCHOOL

SSArtRoom2_20_12

Hi all my blogging friends! Welcome back. 

Today's second card is for Stamp School’s Art Room color challenge and Geometry sketch challenge and Operation Write Home’s*  Mother’s Day challenge.

SSArtRoom2_20_12_4

The color challenge was to use Aqua, Brown, and White so I chose some gorgeous DSP from My Mind’s Eye Vanity Fair.  A pretty Spellbinder’s Fancy Tag topped with bow and flowers complete the design.

SSArtRoom2_20_12_2

SSArtRoom2_20_12_3

This was a super quick and easy card, but I love how it turned out.  What do you think?

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:

Stamp School: Art Room – 2-20-12 this color challenge is AQUA (blue raspberry), BROWN (hot fudge) and WHITE (sweet tooth)

Stamp School: Geometry Class 02/22/12

image

…and here is Operation Write Home’s* Mother’s Day Challenge:

image32222222

In addition to these challenges, I made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.

image72222222222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2

supplies_thumb2
STAMPS

PAPER – MME  Vanity Fair

INK

  • Stayzon

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders Fancy Tags

ACCESSORIES

  • Blue gingham ribbon
  • White Pearls
  • Flowers from AC Moore

  • Brown twine

  • dividerNew_thumb

    7 comments:

    Vicki Dutcher said...

    Love your use of the colors! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamp School's Art Room!

    Bernardine Cuttino said...

    Beautiful Mom's card, reminds me of a framed picture. Very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. I too remember using the same telephone. By have things changed thru the years. Many hugs.

    Samantha Taylor said...

    This is gorgeous! I love the elegance and touch of sparkle. Thanks for taking the time to play along at Stamp School!

    Judy Rozema said...

    Ellen, this is lovely -- so many neat elements to your design!

    Colleen Dietrich said...

    Don't you love when a card this gorgeous comes together quickly?? Good for you! I love these papers.

    Mynn xx said...

    This is GORGEOUS. That paper and the tulip image are just so beautiful! I do hope you'll join in the Make My Monday challenges this month--the monthly theme is Spring! :) You're a natural at this, so you'd be a very welcome addition to our fun!!! :)

    Rochelle Sodipo said...

    Wonderful creation! I'm so glad that you played along with us over at the Stamp School blog!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...