Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OWH FUNKY FOLD CARD

Hi cuties!! Well get ready for it. If I can get them all posted, I have three cards to show you tonight!!! Yep, three. Whew what a day!  The link to the second card is here.

OK I’m going to get right to it!  First card is for Operation Write Home’s Stars and Stamps VCMP challenge #3: Funky Fold.  I have been seeing this particular fold a lot lately and wanted to try it but was to afraid to.  Now I see that it isn’t all that hard and it was fun to make, so I’ll probably do more of these.

VCMP Funky Fold

The papers are MME Lost and Found and card stock. Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Memory Box Quinn Flourish make up the medallion which is topped off with Prima Flowers.

VCMP Funky Fold_2

VCMP Funky Fold_3

image

This is going into the Stamp School’s challenge - Art Room 02/06/12 where the color challenge is Cotton Candy, Sweet Tooth, and Razzleberry. I LOVE these colors!!

image

I also made it for the OWH Mother’s Day Challenge and,

image

…. finally, Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way to a military Mom.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my card today and will leave comments before you leave! Thanks for stopping by….

hugs,

Ellen

Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[1]
STAMPS Inspired by Stamping All Year Wishes II

PAPER MME Lost & Found

    INK Inkadinkado

      TOOLS

    • Big Shot: Spellbinders Lacey Circles
    • Memory Box: Quinn Flourish Motif

        ACCESSORIES

      • Seam Binding
      • Prima flowers

        MyShabbyBlogsDividerH_thumb_thumb_th

      • 4 comments:

        Paula S. said...

        Just gorgeous! The multiple layers and the sentiment against the floral paper... the flowers and the rich ribbon... all the details make this card really special.

        Dixie Cochran said...

        Someone's Mom is going to be VERY happy to get this card. Beautiful!

        Samantha Taylor said...

        Oh! I love how you layered the die cuts. You colors are just gorgeous too. Thanks again for playing along at Stamp School!

        Lee Mae said...

        This card is spectacular! I love every little thing about it, just perfect. Thanks for mentioning that the technique to make the card isn't very difficult. The design, for me, however...

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...