Wednesday, February 8, 2012

VIVA LA VERVE ANY HERO CARD

Hi to my wonderfully sweet blogging friends!  I am so happy you are back to see my new card.  I am grabbing a minute over coffee to post my VLV card before I get started on today’s VCMP cards!  Whew, I feel like I am in a whirlwind this week Open-mouthed smile.

OK. I only have the one set of Verve stamps so here is my card for the sketch this week.  It is another AnyHero card for Operation Write Home.   What? You haven’t checked out OWH yet??? OH MY! You should because it is more fun than a “barrel full of monkeys”!!! And, in case you are wondering, an AnyHero card is one that is sent from me to one of our service men, or women, thanking him/her for his/her service to our Country.  I just love adding these to my box of cards because I don’t think I could EVER thank our troops enough for protecting our freedom. 

VLVFebWk1_2

I have to say I really love how it turned out because I was not at all sure what I was going to do.  I always love red, white and blue (who wouldn’t duh) so I decided those were the colors for this card. They just had to be. And my new Verve stamps says it all. I hope whoever gets this card enjoys it!

VLVFebWk1

This is going into the VLVFEB2012 Week 1 challenge where the sketch this week is this:

image

I hope you enjoyed reading about my card today and will leave comments before you leave! Thanks for stopping by….

hugs,

Ellen

Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[2]
STAMPS

  • Verve
    • American Hero

PAPER

  • Recollections cardstock

INK

  • Inkadinkado

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
    • Spellbinders Lacey Circles

ACCESSORIES

  • Twine
  • Rhinestones

MyShabbyBlogsDividerH_thumb_thumb_th

1 comment:

Carol L said...

You've created such a wonderful hero card, and I love all the stars! Those rounded corners add so much interest, and I love the masculine twine too! NJ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...