Monday, February 27, 2012

SPECIAL EDITION: LIEBSTER AWARD


“Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.”
image
How to participate:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
“The rules are that the winners have to pay forward to other people whose sites are worth the recognition. If they accept the award, they should: thank the person who nominated them; nominate five other favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers, and copy/paste the Liebster Blog Icon into their post.”



I cannot tell you how surprised I was this morning when I was going through my blog list and saw my blog won the Liebster Blog award! What a way to start the week, and I hope I can pay it forward by introducing you to 5 of my favorite sites.
But first, I must give a huge THANK YOU to Sandee In The Hills of North Carolina! Her blog is so entertaining and funny.  I love to see her cards but also hear all about what she is up to.  Sandee you are a dear blog friend! Big hugs from the Piedmont of North Carolina!  You really must visit her site to get a few giggles to start your day.
Now for my 5:  (drumroll now………….)
  • Mynnette at On a Stampage: For her Share the Love campaign she deserves to be recognized. Her blog is always filled with kindness and love.
  • Cindy at Card Crazee Me 53: Cindy has such a sweet blog with creations that are always beautiful! She makes me long for a Cricut and produces many lovely cards with hers.
I am new to Operation Write Home* and these next three ladies have given me such great support I have to include them!
  • Yolanda at Imagine. Make. Share: Yolanda was probably one of the first ladies at OWH to leave comments for me. She is a wonder with her creativeness! Just check out those cards!
  • Carol L at Our Little Inspirations: Carol is so sweet and always offers encouraging comments. You must check out her beautiful cards!
  • Lee Mae at Boxes of Dogs: With a blog name like that, what’s not to love? Lee Mae is another lady who has extended much encouragement to me.  Her cards deserve a look because they are just so pretty!
Thank you for stopping by today. I am honored by the award and by your visit.
hugs,
orchidsig2


6 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOL, you are such a sweetie and I am glad you get a giggle or two from my blog. ((hugs)) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Carol L said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award and I'm very honored that you thought of me! Have a great week!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Ellen! :) I've already been awarded this blog award, but I appreciate your kindness--you're great!!! :)

Redanne said...

I found your blog through Sandee and was also nominated for the award! I am now following you. Regards, Anne x

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ellen, so sweet of you! Glad I could be an encouragement to you. I love that aqua/brown/white color challenge in the Tuesday post above this especially the pearls on the twigs.

Cindy said...

Ellen, thanks you SO MUCH for this wonderful honor! You are such a dear and I treasure our blog-friendship! Yes, I LOVE my cricut macnine but I am always blown away at your gorgeous cards done without a cricut. You are a real inspiration to me! HUGS!
Cindy Porter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...