Sunday, May 6, 2012

OWH VCMP DAY 2: 1ST CARD = DIE CUTS

Hi everyone! I missed the VCMP at Operation Write Home’s* Stars and Stamps blog yesterday, so I wanted to try to get a couple of cards in today.  This is the sixth challenge and is hosted by Bunny Scrap who asked us to create a card and use die cuts.

The die cuts are all done on my Sizzix Presto Punch and include the center of the flower, the leaves and the sentiment tag.  I don’t really like how the leaves turned out but they are the only ones I had. 

When I was visiting my daughter, I saw these straws and thought they would be cute with this RRR ribbon.  The sentiment is Verve from the Always on My Mind set.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THESE CHALLENGES:

Operation Write Home VCMP-Die Cuts

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1] image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu

supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th
STAMPS:  Verve Always on My Mind

PAPER: Craftwell & Recollections card stock

TOOLS: Presto Punch, Presto Punch die cuts

INK: Versacolor

ACCESSORIES: Really Reasonable Ribbon, blue rhinestones.

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t

1 comment:

Beth L. said...

Very pretty colors and design. I like your idea of using the straws to match your ribbon. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...