Saturday, May 5, 2012

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY VELVETEEN STAMPING

Hello once again! I do hope your Saturday is totally fabulous! I had a chance to do some crafting so you KNOW I had fun! We even got rain today!!

OK I promise this is my last card for today.  Please scroll down to see cards one and two!

TechTues

This card is for Technique Tuesday and I enjoyed making it but I think my background stamp was to subtle.  The flower stamp is a new Inkadinkado purchase for me.  The sentiment is from Verve’s Always on My Mind set.  Inks are Versacolor Lapislazuli and Peony. The background panel is Craftwell card stock embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Some Prima flowers and Liquid Pearls finish this card.

I popped the sentiment with some StampinUp! dimensionals.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THESE CHALLENGES:

Technique Tuesday Velveteen Stamping

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image72222222222222222222222222[2]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu_thumb

supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[1]_thumb
STAMPS: Inkadinkado, Verve Always on My Mind

PAPER: Craftwell & Recollections card stock

TOOLS: Big Shot, Spellbinders Classic Ovals LG, Cuttlebug embossing folder

INK: Versacolor

ACCESSORIES: Liquid Pearls, Prima flowers.

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[2]_thumb

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh my gosh, Ellen! This turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! LOVE the subtle writing of your background stamp--I CAN see it on the flowers! :) Feel free to keep playing along and link up more than once--I LOVE your creations!!! :) Thanks for joining me at Technique Tuesday!!!

Carol L said...

Those flowers look so amazing the way you colored them all! So pretty!!

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely card! Love those big flowers -- so very, very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...