Monday, May 28, 2012

WITH GRATITUDE ON MEMORIAL DAY


memorial-day
Hello to all my  blogging buddies. This post does not include a card, but please check back later today. I wanted to have this post specifically to honor our fallen loved ones.
Since today is Memorial Day, I wanted to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to all families who have lost a loved one in the defense of America’s freedom.  I know we all love to have fun on Memorial Day with our picnics, barbeques and time with friends and family, but there are so many for whom this day also brings sadness.  Words can never express my gratitude for the sacrifice your family has made for the freedom we enjoy.
Our country is the most wonderful country on this earth because of our brave men and women in arms.  They sacrifice their time, strength, youth, and some even their life to make sure we can continue to enjoy freedom.  Freedom is not free, and for those who paid the ultimate price, I am sincerely thankful and will NEVER forget!
Please know that today, and every day, you are in my thoughts and prayers.  God Bless you on this Memorial Day. May you feel God’s peace on this day and others.
With Gratitude,
Ellen
P.S. AnyHero cards later today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...