Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

Hi cuties! I am so happy today! The morning is GORGEOUS and it is Father’s Day, so I call that a great day.  I love my DH so  much, and enjoyed making this card for him.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch and was making it for Make My Monday but missed the deadline.

The background is Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper that is distressed with Distress Inks. The rest of the paper is from My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found collection.

The sentiment, which is from Inspired by Stamping is on white cardstock that is distressed and cut with Spellbinders Lacey Circle die.

Some stitching, red seam binding and a brad finish off this card. I hope he likes it!!!!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

Mojo Monday MM245


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_ image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu

SUPPLIES
SIZE: approx
5.5 x 4.25″

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...