Thursday, June 14, 2012

Waltzingmouse and OWH

Hello girls! Second post for today. Please scroll down to see the first one.

My sister’s birthday is Monday. She is going to be 49 and is dreading it so much LOL. I would love to be that young again! This card is for her:

The Spellbinder Cut.Fold.Tuck is my newest “toy”.  The largest die was too large for the front so I used it inside.  There are so many ways to use this set.  There are 3 dies that can be stacked or used alone.  The largest one has some dimensional cuts around the center that you can lift up for added interest or leave flat and stack one of the other medallions on it.

The stamp set is from Inspired by Stamping’s Kids Fun set.  I just found it so appropriate for my little Sis!

 

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge Things With Wings – butterfly has wings….check

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge  WMSC101


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1] image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu[1]

SUPPLIES
SIZE: approx
5.5 x 4.25″

 

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous, Ellen!!! LOVE the green and pink together--same colors as my card today! Great minds think alike! ;)

Kelly S. said...

Lovely layers and such fun colors, Ellen! I really need to get some of those pearl flourishes...yours are fab on this card!

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, that is beyond gorgeous! Color, layers, embellishments, everything came together perfectly.

And your poor sister! To be sooo old. We must pity the poor girl. (If she thinks this year is bad, you'd better start making next year's special card now!) :)

Cynthia T said...

I would LOVE to be 49 again! Anyway, the first card is a work of art as well as a gift of love. Lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...