Tuesday, June 26, 2012

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT SCS

Well, I was browsing through the challenges at Splitcoaststampers and saw that IC342 was a cute web store called My Sweet Muffin.  It didn’t take me long to find my inspiration for this card!

I saw the picture (below) with the framed butterflies and knew I was going to make this card.  I used the EK Success stacking butterfly punch for the two dimensional butterflies and framed them with a Spellbinders Fleur di Lis rectangle.  The butterflies outside of the frame are stamped with VersaMagic  Pink Petunia and Pixie Dust.  A Verve sentiment and Really Reasonable Ribbon complete this simple card.

Still trying to cram in as many cards as possible before shipping my box to Operation Write Home*! I hope you enjoyed checking it out!  I’ll be back with more soon Open-mouthed smile

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

IC342 ~ My Sweet Muffin




I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[2]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Your card is really beautiful Ellen, love the butterflies and that sentiment is so lovely. A x

~Tammy~ said...

This is so elegant and soft! Very pretty! I love the butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...