Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OWH SKETCH 127 WITH DOODLE PANTRY

Hi sweeties! Today I have a couple of cards that I made using Operation Write Home’s * sketch for this week, and since Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge this week, I am using their digital, pre-colored stamps.

This first card uses Doodle Pantry’s Fireworks Birdie digi stamp and paper. A Spellbinders square frame and sentiment, along with a Really Reasonable Ribbon bow complete this card. You can see from the last photo that even though it has layers, it is still a pretty flat card.

With this card, I used some scrap paper, embossed the dark one with the Cuttlebug stars embossing folder and matted them with a dark green jewel tone cardstock from Recollections.  The ribbon is from RRR and  both sentiments and the rabbit are from Doodle Pantry.

I have a really busy day today so I have to run. I hope you have a beautiful day!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

OWH Sketch 127:




I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous cards Ellen, the bird one is so cute. Love the ribbon embellishment.

JoAnn Ross said...

Great cards! The first one is too, too sweet and works perfectly with the sentiment and the second is a great any hero card! I really like the cammi paper with the embossed stars!

Linda said...

Great cards...both use all the fun stuff (pearls, ribbon) really well! Someone will be lucky to send them! TFS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...