Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS CFC60 and Our Daily Bread Designs July Challenge

Finally! We got some rain and the temperature has dropped into the 80s. It was actually nice working in my studio today with the cloudy, rainy weather.  At this point, I hope it rains for days. We really need it!

Today, I have a CAS card for CAS-ual Fridays and I used cool colors for the Our Daily Bread Designs July Challenge at the Stars and Stamps blog.

I love purple and green together so when I saw that the ODBD July challenge was to use cool colors, I knew exactly what my color palette was going to be! The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to use text so I wanted to use my Inkadinkado TCM Botanical Script stamp.  I used Tombow Markers to “color” (or ink) the stamp and then used a SB Labels Eighteen to cut it out.  I  mounted it with pop up foam on top of Craftwell cardstock. Some green ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a Prima flower and a purple rhinestone finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed the card. Happy crafting!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

OWH Our Daily Bread Designs July Challenge – use cool colors

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is oh so gorgeous!!! LOVE the purple--my favorite! And I LOVE the text behind! So fabulous! :)

Lee Mae said...

Your card is simply gorgeous. I have this stamp too and fell in love with collage stamps, but sometimes they are hard to present on a card. I think your idea to use a label die is brilliant!

Debby said...

Wonderful stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Stephanie Washburn said...

Oh SO pretty! Love the beautiful colors you chose- just perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

Barb Turpin said...

Very, very nice! Excellent job inking up that pretty stamp!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous craftsmanship in this card! I love the stitching with all of the other elements. Thanks for playing in the ODBD challenge this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...