Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TSTR WEEK 122 ELEGANCE & LACE WITH MM249

Happy Tuesday! I have a friend who has a birthday soon, so I took this opportunity to get her card done. I just loved the inspiration photo at The Shabby Tea Room this week and combined it with Mojo Monday’s current sketch.



I used my favorite paper for this card. It is from Wild Rose Studio and has such pretty colors and flowers. I used a SB Fleur de Lis rectangle behind the sentiment panel and added a SB Cut. Fold. Tuck medallion behind the Inspired by Stamping flower.  The lace and rhinestone flourish are from Michaels.  The sentiment is a digi from Doodle Pantry.



THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR
The Shabby Tea Room Week 122 Elegance and Lace – here is that gorgeous inspiration photo.




MOJO MONDAY 249



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
 
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...