Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TSTR WEEK 122 ELEGANCE & LACE WITH MM249

Happy Tuesday! I have a friend who has a birthday soon, so I took this opportunity to get her card done. I just loved the inspiration photo at The Shabby Tea Room this week and combined it with Mojo Monday’s current sketch.



I used my favorite paper for this card. It is from Wild Rose Studio and has such pretty colors and flowers. I used a SB Fleur de Lis rectangle behind the sentiment panel and added a SB Cut. Fold. Tuck medallion behind the Inspired by Stamping flower.  The lace and rhinestone flourish are from Michaels.  The sentiment is a digi from Doodle Pantry.



THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR
The Shabby Tea Room Week 122 Elegance and Lace – here is that gorgeous inspiration photo.




MOJO MONDAY 249



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
 
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

8 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, my! This is one of my faves of yours, Ellen. The papers you used for the sketch are FABULOUS!

Judy said...

Hi Ellen, I saw your card on mojomonday. I wanted to stop and tell you how pretty I think it is. I also joined your site, please stop by mine and join me as well . I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Judy

Carole said...

So very lovely.

Mynn xx said...

AMAZING, Ellen! TOTALLY see the inspiration photo in this card--it's so elegant! Gorgeous! :)

Starr said...

Beautiful! I love your card, the colors and design are gorgeous! It is just fabulous, thanks for sharing it with us TSTR!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Lovely Ellen! Beautifully framed and embellished!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Ellen. Your card is just beautiful! I love it. I also entered the Shabby Tea Room challenge, and would LOVE to have you visit my blog to check out my entry. I'd also like to become a follower of your lovely blog (if that's OK with you) and would LOVE to have you follow mine as well. I really enjoy getting inspiration from other crafters, and you have a lot of beautiful creations here.
I hope you can visit me soon, and hope we can become followers of one anothers blogs - that would be awesome!

Also, if you ever have the time...I'd LOVE to have you check out my challenge blog:
www.wordartwednesday.com
It would be SUCH a blessing to have you link up and play along with us.

Thanks for letting me ramble. LOL Hope you're having an awesome week, and thanks for sharing this beautiful creation.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Wow, Ellen! This card is vintage supreme loveliness! The paper, flower, and lace all arranged for a beautiful creation! I love it!!! Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...