Saturday, July 14, 2012

CFC61: LET’S STRIP

Hello everyone.  I went to a family reunion today so I am very happy to be back in the AC! I hope you had a wonderfully crafty day, inside, in the cool, cool  air conditioning.

Today, I have a CAS card for you.

The theme at CAS-ual Fridays this week is Use strips of color or pattern in your Clean And Simple creation, so I took the opportunity to use my new WASHI tape.  I scored the cardstock to fit one each side of the tape and added tape around the edge of the tag. A Verve stamp and black polka dot ribbon threaded around the tag complete this easy card.

Thanks for stopping by!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

CAS-ual Fridays CFC61: Let’s Strip




I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Ellen, it certainly does not look easy, love what you have done with the washi tape. A really beautiful and effective card. A x

Karen Petitt said...

Hi again Ellen, well I love this one too - wonderful use of papers and colour. It's such a lovely fresh colour scheme - just wish the weather in the UK was warm and dry right now lol! Karen x

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, wow, not only is that a really pretty card, I've never thought of score-embossing on either sides of a strip. I usually just do borders. That is such a GREAT IDEA! Smooches for the inspiration!

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, I ADORE this! LOVE the strips of patterned paper and the ribbon frame!!! PINNING this one--may I CASE you?!

Michele Gross said...

Really lovely! Your strips are so pretty :) Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

That washi tape is gorgeous! I love the way you scored along the sides for definition, and the black ribbon is so striking with the orange and white. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...