Sunday, July 15, 2012

OWH MWTD CHRISTMAS IN JULY

What a great way to fight the heat! The MidWeek ThrowDown at Operation Write Home is Christmas in July.

Don’t you just love this digital paper, sentiment and image from Doodle Pantry? This one is the pre-colored version because I have just been too busy to get a chance to color this week.  A base of some shimmery green paper seemed the perfect backdrop. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

OWH MidWeek Throwdown: Christmas in July


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[2]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

5 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is just lovely done in those traditional greens and reds! I love the added lace and bling, and the great sentiment too! NJ!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Ellen what a gorgeous card, I love it! Doodle Pantry or possibly Clear Dollar Stamps but totally Laurie's digital image :)

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Redanne said...

The image is stunning Ellen, a really striking Christmas card. A x

Karen Petitt said...

Ellen this is so gorgeous! Absolutely perfect for Chrismtas, i love these traditional colours Karen x

Mynn xx said...

What a pretty scene! And I LOVE the stitching around your panels--I think you're about to convince me to buy a sewing machine just so I can sew my cards!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...