Sunday, July 8, 2012

THE END OF THE BLOGHOP SKETCHES

WHEW! I did it. I finished all 22 of the Operation Write Home bloghop sketches and had a ball doing it!  I have the last two for you now. I hope I didn’t run anyone off with all of my quick posts this week.

This card uses Mariposa cardstock, Dover Publications image, Inspired by Stamping frame and flower, ribbon from RRR, ZVA flourish, Spellbinders Label Eighteen

This card uses Doodle Pantry image and paper, IBS sentiment and frame, ribbon from RRR, Spellbinders Label Eighteen.

And that concludes my parade of cards from the OWH bloghop! I hope you enjoyed them all.

Please be sure to check out Operation Write Home’s bloghop! Just click the image below to get there!

Enjoy the bloghop and come back to see more of the awesome sketches with my twist on them Open-mouthed smile.

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES (CARD SIZES ARE 5.5 X 4.25 UNLESS SKETCH SHOWS A DIFFERENT SIZE


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What you've done is not only amazing, it's commendable!! Your cards are all gorgeous, and the first one you posted today looks incredible with the bling! I especially love the way you edged the die cut - what a great look! well done!!

Mynn xx said...

These are both fabulous, but I ADORE the first one! The dark shabby chic is amazing and you are so good at it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...