Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HALF WAY THROUGH THE OWH BLOGHOP SKETCHES!

OK. Get ready for another parade of cards that were made using Operation Write Home’s sketches from this week’s bloghop. I had to catch up today since I was a little slow yesterday.  I am half way through the sketches and well on my way to getting cards made for my next box.

If you haven’t heard yet, Operation Write Home is having an awesome bloghop this week with our sister organization in Denmark!!!  Every card on each hop has a sketch that was created by none other than the super talented Paula.

Here is the card parade for today and here is the link to the hop so you can check out the sketches. I don’t want to post too many pictures, so I am just going to place a link under each picture to the hop with that sketch.

View sketch here. Doodle Pantry and Craftwell cardstock, Doodle Pantry sentiment and image, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punch, Memory Box medallion, Spellbinders, red pearls and star.

I am entering this card in the monthly challenge DPDC25.

I am also entering this card in the Oozak Challenge #4 Bright Colors!


View sketch here. Craftwell and Prima cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz button, ZVA crystals, Washi tape

I am entering this card in the  CFC59 Use 2 circles in your Clean And Simple design.


View sketch here. Prima paper, Spellbinders, Prima flower, ZVA crystals, Stamp School sentiment, light green pearls, scrap of ribbon.


View sketch here. Doodle Pantry paper, sentiment and image. Craftwell cardstock. The ribbon is some old grosgrain that I stitched down the center and gathered.


View sketch here. 7Gypsies and Craftwell paper, Spellbinders, ribbon Really Reasonable Ribbon, Tim Holtz flower.

Please be sure to check out Operation Write Home’s bloghop! Just click the image below to get there!

Enjoy the bloghop and come back to see more of the awesome sketches with my twist on them Open-mouthed smile.

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES (CARD SIZES ARE 5.5 X 4.25 UNLESS SKETCH SHOWS A DIFFERENT SIZE


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

8 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Wow, all your cards are simply fabulous! The dino one is super cute, and I also am partial to that weiner doggie one with ruffled ribbon! The other cards are beautiful too. Thanks for joining our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 25!

Donna Nuce said...

You have been very busy Ellen! I love the last card on this blog the best. Happy Independence Day!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card for a fabulous cause, I love both your Doodle Pantry cards (the Dash-hound card is gorgeous) but I will concentrate on the Triceratops! It's just a wonderfully cute and adorable card, love the bright and cheery colours and the sweet red bow. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital challenge!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, these are all AMAZINGLY FABULOUS, Ellen! LOVE the one you did for CAS-ual Friday the best! Stunning! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! YOu have been busy making all these beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Donna said...

Another super set of card! Love the dino card. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge.

Laurie said...

Amazing group of cards! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

JoAnn Ross said...

More amazing cards! I just love them all, but the dino one and the daschund are too darling! You should enter the dino in Oozak's July bright colors challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...