Sunday, July 22, 2012

LESS IS MORE WEEK 77– SEWING

Hi crafters! We were supposed to have a cooler weekend, but it just didn’t happen. At least it is not over 100, but it is still in the 90s.  So, I have been inside making cards. This is my first post for today, but be sure to check back for the second one.

This card is CAS for the Less is More challenge - For this it could be machine or hand sewing.. faux or stamped... you could even use sewing related images... just let your imagination roam!

This card uses Craftwell cardstock, an oval stamp from Inspired by Stamping, and a digital stamp from Little Musings. The sentiment is one I created on my computer.  I paper pierced the Spellbinders tag and stitched around it. I machine stitched around the card edge and stitched the border strip onto the card.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

Less is More Week 77 Sewing

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lots of sewing on your LIM card Ellen... super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Redanne said...

I do love your LIM cards Ellen and this one is stunning. Did not leave a comment on your candy blog post because I do not live in the USA but Happy Blogaversary!! A x

Susan said...

your card is so pretty. you did a lot of sewing and it looks great.

Mandi said...

Fantastic card Ellen
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...