Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MAKE MY MONDAY

Hi y’all! Well, after seeing how far behind we are on cards for Operation Write Home, I dug in today and got a few done. This is my first post so check back to see the second one.

This card is for Make My Monday’s blog color challenge.

I intended to make this CAS, but alas, I just could not stop embellishing! The stamped image is from Doodle Pantry and is on a Spellbinders Beaded Oval. I added light blue rhinestones on each of the “beads”.  A Cuttlebug embossing folder was used on the dark blue panel, and turquoise paper forms the base.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a flower from Inspired by Stamping and ZVA crystals finish it off.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

Make My Monday ANALOGOUS COLORS


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Is it fall?! Not here...and probably not for about 3 months. :( BUT, this is a fabulous card! LOVE all the bling! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the layout and colours are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Cazro said...

A pretty card, Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday - 3 Blues Caz

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this pretty card
suzi b :)

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing this with us at the MMM blues challenge.
Fliss x

Val said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
Valx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...